Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Saw this while looking outside the window today and it’s really comforting to know that God is watching over everything; including my finals! which is exactly two weeks from now.
The things I’m REALLY looking forward to now
- make up for lost time with my family (my mom has the most interesting stories!!)
- hospital attachment in Sarawak (one whole month of fun and learning in June!! YAYYY)
- REST. Like just lie on my soft and comfy bed at home and just stare at the ceiling doing nothing. Where I don’t have to wash my own clothes, cook my own meals (but I still have to do the dishes. and sweep the floor lol)
- getting my sister’s ipad 2!!! (she got an ipad mini at her company’s treasure hunt)
- meeting my church friends =)
- eating malaysian FOOODD. enough cafeteria food and tart pei (lazy) noodles for the whole year.
Okay i’ve been ranting wayy too much.
Back to studies.
p.s. unable to vote for this coming General Election cause didn’t register in Malaysia beforehand But still keeping this in prayer and may God lead my country =)